Turbo Mailer Bulk Mailer & Email List Processor
Full-featured bulk email software with intuitive hands-on GUI for sending out newsletters & personalized circulars.
Set up and send out your first newsletter within minutes after installation !
Turbo-Mailer lets you set up and send out bulk email like newsletters or personalized circulars efficiently with ease. Turbo-Mailer is very simple to use, though it provides powerful best-in-class options. Special highlight is a email list processor supporting formulas for. Parallel multi-threaded SMTP ensures optimal transfer speed.
- Sends bulk email text & HTML
- Text Editor, built-in HTML Editor and interface to external HTML editor
- Sends attachments and embedded images (local images in HTML)
- Message personalization through text-variables (e.g. from Excel table columns)
- Multi-parallel SMTP (multi-threaded) exploits the bandwidth best for big mailing jobs
- BCC option reduces network traffic
- Automatic charset/unicode mail transfer
- Wide unicode text editor (supports multilingual/16bit character sets in plain text mails too)
- Writes professional log files (successful and refused email addresses).
- Imports address lists and personalization columns from local text files, from tables (e.g. Excel, CSV), from ODBC-connectable databases (SQL-SELECT) and from the Windows Clipboard
- No limits in size or length of lists other than memory
- Email address list manager :: Manage a set of lists. Combine and compute lists by mouse click
- Email address list formula computations: Joining and splitting, removing of duplicates, slicing of email lists, operator syntax, and much more …
- Outlook address books can be imported
- Importing of newsletter subscription notifications: Scanning of email addresses from arbitrary formatted notification emails in Outlook folders (like newsletter subscription notifications) or scanning from text/html files. Supports versatile regular expression patterns
- Supports advanced SMTP login
- Secure SSL/TLS SMTP transfer
- Partial transmissions can be consistently continued. Log files are itself valid e-mail list files and may be processed in the list manager
- Periodic SMTP re-connection: TurboMailer can establish a fresh SMTP connection each time a configurable number of mails have been transmitted
- Automatic modem auto-dial-up/hang-up option (saves connection fees)
- Batch Option: TurboMailer can be controlled through command line
- Reviews (2)